Wednesday, March 11, 2009

365 Cards, Day 11

It's hard for me to create projects outside my comfort zone. I'm not one to think outside the box. So I thought I'd start challenging myself a bit. Thankfully, I found some great ideas on http://365cards.blogspot.com. Below is what I came up with for the Day 11 challenge. I think it was a good one for me to start with since I like clean lines.

I used Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Parisian Breeze Specialty paper, Baja Breeze cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Soft Subtles brads, Flower Fusion felt, the corner rounder and the Sweet Little Sentiments stamp set.
You may not be able to tell from the picture but I doubled up on the ribbon since you could see the paper through the first layer.

I hope it's worthy.


6 comments:

  1. Cute patterned paper!!!! I really like the layout of your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous...I tell you I just LOVE baja breeze...thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful - I'm glad you found us and hope you continue to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on this!! Thanks for joining us and I look forward to seeing more of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! So glad you have found us. Nothing is better than a challenge every day! This is the best way to challenge yourself and start thinking out of the box. I LOVE this sentiment SO much. It is so very sweet. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool I bet this was hard (to use so much stuff I mean) but great job! Thanks for the alert to the 365, I love challenges because they really push me to do new stuff.

    ReplyDelete