Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Fever

Noo Noo, one of my fabulous friends in Texas, found out today that she and her husband, Robert, will be having a boy! After getting off the phone with her, I was inspired to make the following two cards. If you couldn't tell, I'm in baby mode right now. I know a number of people who are expecting their first child. I wonder if there's a special drink they know about and I don't? Margarita, perhaps?

For this card, I used Green Galore cardstock, Delicate Dots paper (from the Sale-a-Bration catalog), Certainly Celery ribbon (from the Sale-a-Bration catalog), Soft Subtles brads, Fun and Fast Notes stamp set and A New Little Someone stamp set.




For the card below, I used Certainly Celery cardstock, So Saffron ribbon (from the Sale-a-Bration catalog), Delicate Dots paper (from the Sale-a-Bration catalog), Pacific Point cardstock, Raspberry Tart DSP and Fun and Fast Notes stamp set.





No comments:

Post a Comment